The Quantum Photonics Laboratory of the Faculty of Physics of the University of Warsaw is looking for a student to work in a project ′′ Phase-only shaping of light pulses for applications in quantum technologies “, funded by the Foundation for Polish Science under the First Team program.
This offer is for you if:
– You are physics student or related direction
– You are interested in project topics and have basic knowledge in quantum optics and / or experimental optics (according to education)
– You communicate in English (in speech and writing)
What are you going to do?
– Numerical simulations of unitary spectrum transformation and time profile of optical impulses and / or
– Perform experimental work on temporary and frequency transformation of optical pulses using electro optical phase modulation
What are we offering?
– A scholarship of PLN 1500 net / month for a period of 19 months
– Working on the latest issues of quantum optics
– Practical training of your skills
– Working in an international team and in collaboration with foreign partners, possibility of a foreign scientific visit
– Motivation letter, CV
– a copy of your academic transcripts (BSc and MSc)
– Signed clause expressing your consent to the
processing of your personal data by the University of Warsaw for the purpose of carrying out he recruitment process in your application documents.
Applications: to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the form of a single file, until December 7th to 11:59 pm
Interview date with selected candidates: 10.12.2020, online.
More information can be find in the attachment below.